Pages

Tuesday 24 July 2012

Me and Merida at the Lochearnhead Highland Games


on Sunday 21st July I did a spinning demonstration at the Balquhidder and Lochearnhead Highland Games. It was a proper traditional Highland Games, with the traditional Highland athletics events, traditional Highland dancing competitions,traditional pipe band and march of the Chieftains, traditional muddy grass underfoot and traditional Highland midgies. So, it was all very nice and traditional and I had a lovely afternoon spinning and chatting to lots of people.
 I do sometimes get some rather strange questions and requests when I'm spinning in public. This time I was asked by Kim Provan, from Briar Self Catering Cottages at Lochearnhead, if she could take a video of me spinning, with her Disney Merida doll sitting among my display.
No, I have no idea why, but it is a nice little short video which you can watch by clicking here

No comments:

Post a Comment